[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #448: macirb fails to start on 32-bit arch (undefined method `bind' for IRB::SLex:Class)

MacRuby ruby-noreply at macosforge.org
Mon Dec 14 19:26:59 PST 2009

#448: macirb fails to start on 32-bit arch (undefined method `bind' for
IRB::SLex:Class)
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  logan@…                |        Owner:  martinlagardette@…
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed
Changes (by pthomson@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed (on my 32-bit machine, running Snow Leopard) in r3121.
 It turns out that the problems were with the RCLASS_* macros on 32-bit.
 This fixed a lot of other crashes in 32-bit that I was running into, as
 well.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/448#comment:8>
MacRuby <http://macruby.org/>