[MacRuby-devel] Would a macruby-newbie List Be Worthwhile?

steve ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:37:14 PST 2009

Thanks for your feedback...

On Dec 15, 2009, at 4:19 PM, Ernest N. Prabhakar, Ph.D. wrote:

> Hi "S",

Point taken :)

>> Would a newbie list be worth creating?
>
> I would encourage you to just go ahead and ask on this list, for several reasons:
>
> a) The people who would answer are here, so they may as well answer

That's what someone says every time somebody else suggests forking a list. I hope it's the right answer because a lot of my questions would be off topic both on this list and the Cocoa Developers list.

> b) It could be a bug, in which case it belongs here

Yeah, but at this point, I think many of us can tell when it's our own fault :)

> c) It helps us understand usage issues, which may inform features and documentation

Again, point taken.