[MacRuby-devel] Who wants to install gems anyways?! Introducing MicroGem

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:36:23 PST 2009

Hehehe.

Actually this is meant as a forced way to have people _not_ think
about ASCII too much, as I think that happens way too often :-)
However, if there are technical problems I will rename it to, for
instance, microgem. But until then I prefer the shorter version.

For us on the mac the way to type this character is ALT+M, see the
excellent Keyboard Viewer for this kind of info.
(Which you might need to enable in System Preferences -> International
-> Input menu)

Cheers,
Eloy