[MacRuby-devel] Using 'Pointer.new_with_type'

Brian Chapados chapbr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:06:53 PST 2009

mkstemp is defined in the standard C library.  To use it, you would
need to define a new bridged function in MacRuby on the fly. I don't
think there is a way to do this right now.

As a work-around, you could wrap the C function calls in methods
defined in an Obj-C class and build a framework.  Then you would be
able to load the framework in MacRuby and call those methods.