[MacRuby-devel] Ruby/SDL bindings with MacRuby (Cocoa?)

John Shea johnmacshea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:36:22 PST 2009

Timothy: I assume NVM - means never mind ;-). Let me know otherwise (I just
downloaded in fine on a friend's Mac).
>Speaking of games, let me repeat ...
Jordan:  I will do this at some stage, because I too think its an
interesting one (but not in the next couple of months) with the possibility
of using the tech for a non action oriented game. .. -  the animation in the
Polynomials example (macruby) - using CoreAnimation - is beautifully smooth,
with quite minimal setup.