[MacRuby-devel] 0.4 release

John Shea johnmacshea at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:16:17 PST 2009

Hi Laurent,
What sort of articles are you thinking of? I assume the blog's aim is to
attract new people.

I personally would not mind seeing an article on deploying an app to Leopard
without ruby/MacRuby installed.

I guess there will need to be a 0.4 article also (which i assume you are the
only one qualified to do).

I have the kernel of a simple tutorial on www.johnmacshea.org, about writing
a gui app communicating to a remote server (a vocab tester) - would that be
suitable? (i would need to clean and expand it)  I wont be able to do for
2-3 weeks however. The other stuff on that site are for people already
familiar with MacRuby so are probably not appropriate for the main blog.

Otherwise suggest something - and if its in my competence I am happy to do
it!
Cheers,
John