[MacRuby-devel] Pointer to memory. was: Pointers for BOOL types

John Shea johnmacshea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:00:28 PST 2009

Thanks for the pointer ( ;-))  Dave,
I assume that there is some way to make it work since it seems, as you say,
to be catered for, but with my code it either gives back garbage (ie not a
pointer to the image i want) or falls into the debugger depending on whether
i access it more than once.

Never mind, I have a work-around that works fine -  it was easy to call out
to an Objective C method where I could create the pointer in the C way (void
*data = malloc(width * height * 4);).

Cheers,
John