[MacRuby-devel] Bugfix

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:06:29 PST 2009

Hey,

The test looks good to me and I totally agree, false is more
unexpected then nil in this case.

So then I looked up the tests for it from extlib:
http://github.com/sam/extlib/blob/2bc2e8a42c7a49e2e5daf530c29fb2840d0e299d/spec/object_spec.rb#L29
And it doesn't even test for the case that a constant can't be found.

Anyways, I think we should copy over that existing test and add an
extra one for when a constant can't be looked up.
In cases/hotcocoa/object_ext_test.rb.

Also, Alexander, you might want to take those changes and tests
upstream back to extlib.

Cheers,
Eloy