[MacRuby-devel] Distributing apps with MacRuby.framework

Dömötör Gulyás dognotdog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:43:06 PST 2009

The way I do it is to have a copy frameworks build phase, and a "Run
Script" build phase that runs last with the following script (rather,
that should all be one line):

install_name_tool -change
/Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.4/usr/lib/libmacruby.dylib
@executable_path/../Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.4/usr/lib/libmacruby.dylib
"$TARGET_BUILD_DIR/$EXECUTABLE_PATH"