[MacRuby-devel] Distributing apps with MacRuby.framework

Matt Mower self at mattmower.com
Fri Jan 23 02:30:57 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Eloy Duran <eloy.de.enige at gmail.com> wrote:
> Even though a page about RubyCocoa, the steps descried there are pretty
> general:
> http://rubycocoa.sourceforge.net/EmbedRubyCocoa
>
> The standaloneify script that's mentioned there might give you insight in
> what you
> would need to do to bundle everything.

I posted a patch here several weeks ago that make MacRuby embed as a
"normal" framework with no mucking about.

http://github.com/mmower/embeddable-macruby/tree/master

It also handles internalizing the fixed bridge support files cleanly
(patched BS files go inside MR instead of messing with your /System
folder or getting copied into your app every time you build).

m/

--
Matt Mower :: http://mattmower.com/