[MacRuby-devel] I want to help too

Perry Smith pedzsan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:12:58 PDT 2009

> That sounds great! But please first double-check with 1.9 HEAD, if
> the spec still passes on that version, then yes, please look into it
> and/or fix MacRuby.

I tested with the trunk and it passes too.

Is this the way to run a single test?

./mspec/bin/mspec run -I./lib -B ./spec/macruby.mspec -g fails ./spec/
frozen/language/return_spec.rb --format spec

Doing this way, the test that seg faults normally just errors out and
then a few tests later we get a seg fault.

I wanted to check and be sure the way I'm testing is right.

Thanks,
Perry