[MacRuby-devel] Installing MacRuby on SL?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:11:17 PDT 2009

Conrad,

 There is a special forum for people who are beta testing SL. Please keep
any SL for the private forum as some information are still under NDA.

Your problem seems to be related to the fact that you don't have LLVM
installed or available in your path. You might want to double check the
readme doc.

- Matt