[MacRuby-devel] LLVM installer package

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at nuclearsquid.com
Sat Jun 6 12:30:21 PDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Since not everyone has the time and patience to compile LLVM
themselves, I've created a package that contains a pre-compiled LLVM
revision 72741 (minus the docs). You can find it here: http://nuclearsquid.com/files/LLVM-i386.pkg
  (~70mb). It will install LLVM to /usr/local on the system volume.

As the filename indicates, this is only for i386 and x86_64. A version
with support for ppc and pcc64 is compiling right now.

Also, please bear in mind that this is the first time that I've
created a package, so just in case, make sure you've got a backup
before installing.

g, Markus