[MacRuby-devel] Grand Central Dispatch and MacRuby?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:08:50 PDT 2009

Rich,

 I believe (but I'm not sure) that Grand Central Dispatch as well as a Snow
Leopard are technologies under NDA and can't be discussed publicly on the
mailing list. I'm not in the know and can only speculate. My guess is that
MacRuby will eventually take advantage of GCD but I'm afraid, we will have
to wait for Sept. to know more about that.

- Matt