[MacRuby-devel] Cocoa Framework compatibility

Keenan Brock keenan at thebrocks.net
Wed Jun 10 07:28:37 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial in setting up a framework that
is MacRuby friendly? I tried but don't know XCode well enough to get a
project that was happy enough to produce the framework.

Guess this is an XCode question, but I like using textmate / hotcocoa.
While I don't mind using XCode to turn Objective-C code into a
framework once, I'd rather not live in XCode land.

Thanks,
Keenan