[MacRuby-devel] Low-ish level MacRuby interaction

Scott Thompson easco at mac.com
Thu Jun 11 23:58:33 PDT 2009

>> Have you considered setting sync to true in your ruby code:
>>
>> STDOUT.sync = true
>> This will tell stdout to flush after every write/puts etc.
>
> I was not aware of that option, but it sounds like just what I
> need.  I will give it a try.  Thank you very much!

Oh noes!  Busted.

I had to switch to the experimental branch for reasons that I can't
discuss (NDA you know) and found that the implementation of IO is...
perhaps not as complete as one might like on that branch :-D

Oh well.  I can try again later, after I get home.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Scott