[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby Document-based Application template in XCode?

Paul Howson paul-lists at tdgq.com.au
Tue Jun 16 23:59:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

When using Objective-C, XCode provides you with a template for a
"Cocoa Document-based Application".

For MacRuby we so far have in XCode only "MacRuby Application" and
"MacRuby Core Data Application".

Would it work to take a new MacRuby Application and copy across the
relevant bits from a new Cocoa Document-based Application in order to
make a MacRuby Document-based Application?

Is it that simple, or are there other gotchas I need to know about?

Paul Howson
Queensland Australia