[MacRuby-devel] Setting Breakpoints/Debugger

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:47:32 PDT 2009

Like Eloy I do TDD but apparently, unlike him I use the debugger quite
often. (Mainly in my specs when I can't get them to pass)
Not being able to use ruby debug in MacRuby is something that used to really
bother me at first. I'm thinking about maybe hacking hotconsole so you could
run it in the context of your app. That would obviously not be as nice a
real debugger but that might be cool.

- Matt