[MacRuby-devel] Recent changes cause gem statement to fail

M. Scott Ford scott at vaderpi.com
Mon Mar 2 19:00:23 PST 2009

Hello,

I just grabbed the latest from trunk (r831), and the following section
from my rakefile causes the macruby process to hang. 	It seems to be
the gem call that is causing the problem. Commenting that line out
allows execution to proceed. I will keep investigating, but wanted to
released.

Thanks,
-Scott

ENV['GEM_PATH']=File.expand_path("#{File.dirname(__FILE__)}/vendor/
gems")
require "rubygems"
Gem.clear_paths
gem_paths = [
  File.expand_path("#{File.dirname(__FILE__)}/vendor/gems")
]
Gem.send :set_paths, gem_paths.join(":")

gem 'cucumber'