[MacRuby-devel] Recent changes cause gem statement to fail

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri Mar 6 15:59:07 PST 2009

Hi Scott / Rich,

I fixed a few things in trunk and now the new stdlib should be working
as before. RubyGems should even be better than before, I was able to
install a few basic gems and require them from macirb (but not able to
install a gem with a dependency, though).

I tested miniunit and rake. I also verified that all samples are
working as before and that our tests are running too. So 0.4 is not
far now!

Laurent