[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] MacRuby 0.4

Dömötör Gulyás dognotdog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:58:17 PDT 2009

I've been successfully building the MacRuby framework as a 32bit
PPC/i386 UB, from trunk, with following command:
RC_ARCHS="ppc i386" rake macruby

For some reason, the order in which the archs are specified matters. I
am not sure how well it actually runs, as I don't have any reports
from PPC users for my app, and it doesn't work in Rosetta.