[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] MacRuby 0.4

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Mar 9 14:47:09 PDT 2009

Hi Rich,

I forgot to mention that the installer wouldn't work on non-Intel
machines. We cannot support PPC anymore due to lack of resources,
however as stayed in the Rakefile warning, it should still work. The
build error you're getting is about the readline extension, it has
nothing to do with PPC (if you look at the tracker you should see a
report and how to fix the problem).

Laurent