[MacRuby-devel] Introduce myself and some questions

Ferhat Ziba fero.ziba at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 15 06:08:33 PDT 2009

Hey guys,
My name is Ferhat Ziba, I am student in Hamburg and study computer science.
I saw your project and it's awesome. I like the Idea developing os x apps in
ruby as first citizen programming language.

After I get my fingers dirty with playing arround the source code, I have
some questions :

1. Where are the path to the mapping files from hotcocoa ? I found it in the
repository but not on my local machine. (I use the prebuild binary package
on the project site for installing macruby). I like to extend some
functionality for my (experimental) opensource project.

2. When I write some mapping files ? Where should I send it ?

I got some other questions, like how licence checking for comercial apps,
but I think for this questions the project is to much in early state.

Macruby and hotcocoa are great Stuff.

Ferhat Ziba