[MacRuby-devel] Starting a New Project tutorial

John Shea johnmacshea at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:17:46 PDT 2009

I am not sure I understand fully what you have done ..

Make sure that you have something selected in the MainMenu.nib -
otherwise the every panel in the inspector will be blank.

But this is what should happen:
- with the blue Object selected, and the Inspector open
- if you click in the object identity panel
- the class will be a grey NSObject
- click in this text field and the class name will disappear
- start typing in the name of your class - and it should appear -
press return to make it stick.

If that does not help perhaps you could send the list a screen shot?

Cheers,