[MacRuby-devel] How do I handle file drop events in HotCocoa?

Jeff Cohen cohen.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:39:45 PDT 2009

Hi Laurant,

Thanks a lot for your reply.  And perhaps I misspoke somewhat - I'm not
trying to implement full drag and drop within my application, but only
receive simple filename drop events that originate from outside the
application.  I think that it's just a matter of adding a few extra delegate
mappings, but I don't understand how to "extend" more mappings into the
hotcocoa wrapper classes.

Perhaps instead I will try to build from source and add the mappings there,
and use a local build to test with.  If a miracle occurs and I can figure it
out, I will submit a patch. :-)

Thanks again!
Jeff