[MacRuby-devel] new website!

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri Mar 27 20:12:28 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I'm glad to introduce you our new website!

   http://macruby.org

It's written with webby and it's very easy to maintain it. It was
implemented so that people can easily contribute changes.

Dependencies:

   $ sudo gem install coderay
   $ sudo gem install webby

To get the sources:

   $ svn co http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/ruby/MacRubyWebsite/trunk
  macruby-website

To build it + start a local web browser + open a new browser window
and refresh the server when a file changes:

   $ cd macruby-website
   $ webby autobuild

Feel free to check it out and if you want to provide a tutorial/recipe
please send your patch!

I would like to personally thank: John Athayde (design), Rich Kilmer
(implementation) and William Siegrist (server hosting).

Enjoy,