[MacRuby-devel] branches/experimental

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:13:52 PDT 2009

Hi Charlie,

 I don't think/hope you do it on purpose, but it seems that you're asking
questions just to prove that Laurent is wrong and that whatever he will do
will end up slowing down the current experimental branch.

I understand that you are upset about Antonio Cangiano's blog post with
early benchmarks, but I have a hard time telling if you are trying to help
or trying to hurt the project. From my view point, it seems like you are
disseminating negative information(speculations) designed to undermine the
credibility of MacRuby.

Let's just wait and see.

Regards,

- Matt