[MacRuby-devel] [hotcocoa] http wrapper, what do you think?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:18:44 PDT 2009

Oh right, I don't have a mapping for "start" but that's pretty easy to add.
The "finish" mapping is the optional block you pass to the helper method.
Once the request is processed, the block is being called.
I'm wondering if these callbacks, shouldn't be defined using accessors
instead. passing too many options via a hash is kinda nasty, don't you
think? The problem with adding accessors to the helper is that now I need to
use a kicker method and we end up with almost the same API as the default
obj-c api :p

- Matt