[MacRuby-devel] Macruby.framwork into Bundle

Markus Werner mw at polarix.org
Tue Mar 31 11:29:10 PDT 2009

Hello List,

I used the tutorial and tried to put the Macruby.framework into my
Bundle.
The executable already contains the right "path" to the framework and
I copied the Run Script from "Embeded Mac Ruby Target" to my regular
target, so the framework is in the bundle.
(Why is this an extra target at all ?  No criticism, just
curiosity :-) )
If I do this thing with a virgin application, the application starts
on a mac without macruby installed, but if I use my learnig project "http://github.com/polarix/iterm-auto-bookmark/tree/master
", the applications starts and quit immediately, without any error.

BTW
If somthing went wrong, on a call to a method (ruby or object-c
object) you alway get a "NoMethodError" even if the method exists.
The same thing applies to RubyCocoa.

See http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?
threadID=1957372&tstart=60 if you like. :-D

with kind regards

Markus