[MacRuby-devel] That bus error: Reproducible and with all gl calls!

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon May 4 16:05:51 PDT 2009

I also reproduce this on the experimental branch, and it's crashing
inside OpenGL. Maybe something needs to be done first, before calling
OpenGL? I know it's working nice inside a Cocoa application context.

I reproduce the same crash with Ruby 1.8 + RubyCocoa too:

$ ruby -r osx/cocoa -e "OSX.require_framework 'OpenGL'; p
OSX.glMatrixMode(OSX::GL_PROJECTION)"

Laurent