[MacRuby-devel] experimental branch: status update

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Thu May 7 15:18:08 PDT 2009

Hi Brian

Afaik you are the first to work on this ;-)

As you could see I ported several of them to rubycocoa and macruby as
part of their respective sample code, so feel free to reuse the
existing work.

Regarding macruby I think it would be awesome to ship them with the
project, ultimately.

Laurent

Sent from my iPhone