[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #251: Attempt to follow "New Project" section of tutorial crashes Interface Builder

MacRuby ruby-noreply at macosforge.org
Mon May 11 17:09:43 PDT 2009

#251: Attempt to follow "New Project" section of tutorial crashes Interface
Builder
 Reporter:  gobbel@…        |       Owner:  lsansonetti@…
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  MacRuby         |    Keywords:

Comment(by gobbel@…):

 After installing the iPhone 3.0 SDK and reinstalling MacRuby, it seems to
 be working.  There were several details of the tutorial workflow that
 didn't quite work due to changes in the XCode and IB user interfaces
 (references to things that no longer exist, e.g., Object Identity is not
 now a tab in the Document Info window, it's the Identity Inspector,
 invoked via the Tools menu, and I had to type the name of my class, rather
 than selecting it) -- the tutorial should definitely be revised to work
 with the current UI for these tools.  However, my main problem seems to
 have disappeared, so I think this ticket could be considered closed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/251#comment:3>
MacRuby <http://macruby.org/>