[MacRuby-devel] quick experiment

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:04:32 PDT 2009

I decided to push to github a quick experiment I worked on the other night.

http://github.com/mattetti/macruby-doc-app/tree/master

It's simple, dirty and not fully working, but it queries the Cocoa API and
displays the first result in a webkit view. My hope is to convert it to the
new MVC framework and to maybe use a nib to define the UI. It should also
let you pick which result to display instead of just picking the first one.

Eventually, the app should parse the mappings to know what cocoa API to look
someone would search for one of the HotCocoa helpers. Also, if we can get
nokogiri FFI to work on 0.5 pretty soon, we could parse the result and
display it differently.

Anyways, I don't have much time so feel free to hack on this project if you
feel like it.

- Matt