[MacRuby-devel] A MacRuby-users group?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri May 22 10:35:38 PDT 2009

Hi Łukasz,

This mailing-list was usually created for all people developing with
MacRuby, not necessarily people developing MacRuby itself. But I can
understand that the group name is ambiguous.

Just to let everyone know, there is absolutely no problem posting
anything related to MacRuby on this list. It's also true that there
are more users discussions than core discussions here, but this might
change once we get more people involved in the project. I think that
the list traffic is still very light so I wonder if we need 2 separate
lists.

Any though? If most people agree to create a -users group I can ask
for an official (macosforge.org) one.

Laurent