[MacRuby-devel] A MacRuby-users group?

Łukasz Adamczak lukasz at czak.pl
Sun May 24 03:46:43 PDT 2009

> Just to let everyone know, there is absolutely no problem posting anything
> related to MacRuby on this list. It's also true that there are more users
> discussions than core discussions here, but this might change once we get
> more people involved in the project. I think that the list traffic is still
> very light so I wonder if we need 2 separate lists.

Laurent, thanks for clearing that up.
For me personally this list has proven very helpful and I know I'm
getting quality answers here.
I was a little afraid it was a wrong place for my lowly problems, but
I'm not anymore.

I agree the idea of a separate list can be postponed until a later time.

--
Regards,
Łukasz Adamczak