[MacRuby-devel] Commercial ready?

Giampiero De Ciantis gdeciantis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:29:57 PST 2009

Without testing tools I think you are asking for trouble. That's what keeps me waiting. I would also wait for Apple to support it as a product. But I would confident if I had the appropriate safety net in testing tools.



On 2009-11-23, at 4:27 PM, Matthew Winter wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone thinks or has plans to use MacRuby 0.5 for a commercial application.
> My opinion is that with enough testing and waiting for the final 0.5 release that it would be good enough. Especially if the app can auto update so newer releases of MacRuby could be embedded.
> What does the group think to this?
> Regards
> Matthew Winter
> _______________________________________________
> MacRuby-devel mailing list
> MacRuby-devel at lists.macosforge.org
> http://lists.macosforge.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/macruby-devel

More information about the MacRuby-devel mailing list