[MacRuby-devel] Commercial ready?

Giampiero De Ciantis gdeciantis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:46:46 PST 2009

Cucumber and RSpec are the tools I am familiar with. I know Bacon is an Rspec clone, but it doesn't handle some relatively simple applications I have built using RSpec. So it isn't going to work for me. If you are a Cocoa developer moving to MacRuby, maybe the tools available suffice. The lack of RSpec and Cucumber support is a showstopper for me.

-Gp