[MacRuby-devel] Is anyone working on updating the macruby.org web site?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Sat Nov 28 09:24:51 PST 2009

Hey folks,

So, last time I brought this up, it seemed like there was an initial flurry of interest and some volunteer participation, then *poof*.  All that seemingly went away. :)

Which is a shame because there have been some nice articles written about MacRuby recently (http://blog.nuclearsquid.com/writings/probing-cocoa-with-macruby and http://www.rubyinside.com/macruby-0-5-beta-2-2794.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RubyInside+%28Ruby+Inside%29 and http://waffle.wootest.net/ - I could go on) and they haven't gotten so much as a one-liner shout out on the MacRuby web site.  In fact, the whole site is looking a little dated at this point if you don't count the conference updates (which, of course, are also now outdated since they're over :)).

Anyone out there willing to play news hound and start keeping the site more up to date on MacRuby news, at least?

- Jordan