[MacRuby-devel] Xcode Project Template with Testing Baked In

Dylan Bruzenak dylan at ideaswarm.com
Fri Oct 2 11:46:55 PDT 2009

As for the Xcode templates, I think Eloy has great points, most of which I'm
too in the dark to really grok yet. I'm wondering first if we can come up
with a stop gap solution (or if it is wise to do so) to easy the transition
for some users now and then the rest of my questions basically revolve
around how things should be implemented, the right way, which sounds like
rucola integration.
- Dylan