[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby tips

Josh Ballanco joshua.ballanco at apple.com
Tue Oct 6 12:33:04 PDT 2009

Hey Matt,

Something I'm working on is writing a Framework in Xcode, and using
MacRuby to test it. I'm running into some issues that I'm trying to
chase down (segfaults with bacon when loading frameworks), but there
were enough gottchas that I think this would make for a good little
recipe. Let me know what you think, and maybe we can put something
together.

Cheers,

Josh