[MacRuby-devel] BridgeSupport Question

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Oct 6 14:05:07 PDT 2009

Hi Jordan,

I don't know for 1), but you should probably pass -c "-framework Cocoa".

For 2) it's totally expected, the file only contains non-
introspectable APIs. It lists -jbb_isEmpty because the method returns
BOOL which needs to be annotated because it shares the same runtime
encoding as unsigned char. The other methods can be handled at runtime.

Read the BridgeSupport(5) man page for more information.

Laurent