[MacRuby-devel] Link Error in 0.5b1 blog post announcement

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:54:11 PDT 2009

Here is the commit:

-Remember that this is a development version of MacRuby provided for
testing and experimentation purposes only. Even if a few things are
quite stable, others are still under development. Please give it a try
and "report us":contact-us.html any problem you find, to make sure the
final release will be great.
+Remember that this is a development version of MacRuby provided for
testing and experimentation purposes only. Even if a few things are
quite stable, others are still under development. Please give it a try
and "report us":http://www.macruby.org/contact-us.html any problem you
find, to make sure the final release will be great.

However, we need to wait for Laurent to deploy the change :)

- Matt