[MacRuby-devel] Default Test Framework

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:55:00 PDT 2009

Hi,

As we're targeting 1.9 compatibility, the library that will be shipped
with MacRuby is minitest. Atm however, we still have an older version
of the stdlib, which means we still ship test-unit.

I myself have put my trust in Bacon, and as far as a "blessing" goes,
all critical bugs encountered with Bacon have been fixed.

Eloy