[MacRuby-devel] Serial Port I/O

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Sat Oct 17 14:07:21 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

ruby-serialport is not going to work anytime soon, but I think there
are alternatives in the Cocoa world that you could use.

I did some googling and found http://sourceforge.net/projects/
amserial/. You might be able to use this framework inside your app,
assuming it works with garbage collection.

Laurent