[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #391: HotCocoa on_notification method stopped functioning in MacRuby 0.5 under Snow Leopard

MacRuby ruby-noreply at macosforge.org
Thu Oct 29 20:55:04 PDT 2009

#391: HotCocoa on_notification method stopped functioning in MacRuby 0.5 under
Snow Leopard
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  trevor@…                  |       Owner:  lsansonetti@…
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
Component:  MacRuby                   |    Keywords:  HotCocoa on_notification
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment(by mattaimonetti@…):

 bug fixed by Rich.

 {{{
 $ ./miniruby -I./lib ~/tmp/hotcocoabug.rb
 Received notification of NSWindowDidUpdateNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidUpdateNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidUpdateNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidUpdateNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidBecomeMainNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidBecomeKeyNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidUpdateNotification on my window
 Received notification of NSWindowDidUpdateNotification on my window

 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/391#comment:5>
MacRuby <http://macruby.org/>