[MacRuby-devel] Fail

Wayne Seguin wayneeseguin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:42:30 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Background: I am trying to add MacRuby support to a tool called rvm
"Ruby Version Manager"

The commands I am using to build and install MacRuby are currently
(from rake -T):

rake macruby:build framework_instdir=~/.rvm/macruby-head
framework_name=/macruby-head --trace
rake framework:install framework_instdir=~/.rvm/macruby-head
framework_name=/macruby-head --trace

This is done every time against a *fresh* clone of: git://github.com/masterkain/macruby.git

I am currently running into the following error with the above:

http://pastie.org/private/n8wx6kigcojc5rdqllni6w

My real requirements are that I can specify the destination directory
to install to (example: ~/.rvm/macruby-head). So if I should be using
different commands to build & install please let me know. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention,

   ~Wayne

P.S. Nightly builds would be far superior to having rvm users build
themselves.