[MacRuby-devel] objc block and ruby block?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Sep 15 17:26:03 PDT 2009

Hi Linan,

This is currently not implemented. It is not planned for the upcoming
release mostly because I don't think it's that important, since all
block methods in Cocoa also have methods dealing with function
pointers, which will be supported.

If you have any need for such a feature we can tentatively implement
it for the release.

Laurent