[MacRuby-devel] macruby nightly build 2009-09-10

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:08:24 PDT 2009

Hey Conrad,

The readme that should get you started with the specs is available in
spec/README.rdoc (http://github.com/masterkain/macruby/blob/master/spec/README.rdoc
).
I'm sure there will be some issues you run into as I haven't updated
it in a while. Feel free to update it and/or ask me questions on the
topic of the specs.

Eloy