[MacRuby-devel] political rumination

steve ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:26:36 PDT 2010

On Apr 10, 2010, at 1:20 AM, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:

> Guys, this isn't the right place to discuss this, I'm afraid. I recommend using an official channel such as the Apple Developer Relations.
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> Laurent

I understand and respect your perspective, but when a developer makes an investment in learning a tool -- particularly an evolving one with a ton of promise -- it doesn't seem off-topic to discuss its future. Especially when there is news that might affect its applicability to one of the more promising platforms it could target.

Just my $.02