[MacRuby-devel] Security for licensing a MacRuby app

Daniel Lopes danielvlopes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:32:44 PDT 2010

Hi Laurent,

I'm looking for some default way to add a serial and an activation
process to a comercial mac ruby app.

I'm thinking in do that with rest webservice from a online rails app
that talks with macruby app. This aquaticprime sounds very intrusive
for me ( change the core foundation ?).

I asked if someone else here already have some experience in serial
and activation proccess and if exists any framework for that.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone